Jeff – The “Go-To” Guy Who Comes to You
Jeff Archambeau wrote his first professional program in 1979 and works hard to keep up-to-date on the ever changing computer technology. So no matter what system and programs you use – he can fix it.
As a family man, he took the leap and became an entrepreneur, started Performance Computer Services in 1988. To fill the special needs of small businesses, he’s specializing in on call – in person tech support.
This means, if you live in the Willamette Valley, from Salem to Portland, you get the convenience of onsite service at reasonable rates.
He takes care of your computers as if they were his own, with care and thoroughness.
- If your computer quits working, he can diagnose the problem and provide a solution.
- If you have questions about upgrading to a new computer system, Jeff will answer those questions and find you the best deal on a new model.
- If you’re concerned about security, he’ll make sure your computers aren’t hacked, then install software and hardware to keep them safe.
- If you don’t know how to make your computers do what you need, he’ll listen patiently and provide you with a custom solution.
- If you simply need help with the IT techy stuff, he can maintain everything for you so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Email: email@example.com to schedule a free 30 minute consultation.
Or call or text:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.